Medjugorie Pilgrim Walk – Walk in unity with Medjugorje Visionaries
On the feast day of Our Lady Medjugorje, the Bullsbrook to Lower Chittering pilgrimage walk will be held for the second consecutive year. Perth pilgrims are invited to walk together in unity and follow in the footsteps of pilgrims in Medjugorje.
It has been said that many graces will be bestowed upon pilgrims who walk from Bullsbrook to Lower Chittering by the visionaries of Medjugorje. One of the visionaries contacted walkers with a message while they were on the pilgrimage last year.
The pilgrims will begin their walk at the Shrine of the Virgin of Revelations, Bullsbrook, at 9am on Saturday 25th June 2022. Using Mother Mary as a guide, pilgrims will take a journey to the Divine Mercy Church in Lower Chittering in prayer to Our Lord Jesus through Mary.
On the Day
- Park at Divine Mercy Church from 8am
- Walkers and Non-Walkers to move to Bullsbrook by 8.45am
- Drop off shared lunch at School Hall
- Last departure from Lower Chittering to BullsBrook 8.30am ($5 donation for bus)
- Start Walk by 9am Walk takes approx. 4 hours (15km)
- Pray complete Rosary (4 Mysteries) & Divine Mercy Chaplet
- Mass will commence at 1pm – Divine Mercy Church
To keep Holy Mass on schedule at 1pm, those still walking at 12.45 will be picked up and taken to Divine Mercy Church.
As we live in unpredictable times, everyone should be aware that any last-minute changes may occur, so check their emails before the day of walk for any changes. To RSVP for the walk, please email email@example.com.
Unable to Walk?
In the case of pilgrims who are unable to walk, they are invited to pray at the Shrine of the Virgin of Revelation, Mother of the Church.
Shrine of the Virgin of the Revelation Bullsbrook Devotions (Non-Walkers) lead by Yolanda Nardizzi
- Talk about the origins of the Shrine of the Virgin of the Revelation
- Messages from the Shrine of the Virgin of the Revelation
- Bruno Cornacchiola’s story by Yolanda
- Rosary in its entirety
- Chaplet of Divine Mercy
- Join pilgrims for Divine Mercy Mass at 1 p.m.
After Mass, walkers and non-walkers are invited to share lunch at Saint Faustina’s Café near Divine Mercy Church.